Grilled Chilli-Lime Salmon: A Must Try Recipe
- the salmon preserves his natural taste
- healthy and easy to digest
- the lime and chilli contain lots of vitamin C
I wish you a fantastic grill trip and a exquisite meal…
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 salmon fillets (4 oz each)
1. In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except salmon. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to marinate, turning bag once or twice.
2. Meanwhile, heat gas or charcoal grill. When grill is heated, carefully oil grill rack. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 10 to 14 minutes, without turning, until fish flakes easily with fork. If desired, garnish with fresh lime slices.
Other great salmon recipes HERE